Tuesday 29 May 2012

Introduction

Hi,

Firstly, I’d like to thank you for passing by!

In order to introduce me quickly, I’ve been working for the recruitment industry for the past 6 years now. I’m currently the internal trainer of one in many recruitment agencies. No need to name it, this is not the point of this blog.

Sourcing candidates is a big challenge. Finding the right people before the competition is the aim of every recruitment consultant.

I came across a lot of tips during those 6 years.

This blog will hopefully give you some technique which are not really used, but, in certain cases, might give you an edge.

There will be no secrets techniques, everything that will be posted here will be follow by sources. I just have been curious to find them.

My apologies in advance, English is not my mother tongue, so I do make some mistakes. If you come across some, please let me know!

Thanks!
Cid

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cid,

    Good luck for your new blog. You're very brave to blog in English when it's not your mother tongue.

    Regards,
    Katharine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katharine,

    Thanks for your encouragement!
    I hope my English will be good enough!

    Regards,
    Cid

    ReplyDelete